Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Painting the Walls

I am in the middle of painting the "library" walls right now. I've already done most of trim....just need to take the door off to paint properly. We decided on a spicy mustard, since is going to be a sort of "prim" room with white trim (all the trim in the house is white or on it's way to being white). AND.......

We have decided to paint the floors due to the different ages of the woods and poor repair job done in the 1960s. I thought I was going to do the same gray as the back hall, but hubs and a friend suggest "prim" red. Now I am just confused....I don't know what I want.

I've also received some more Amish goodies, two candle wall scones to go with the two candelabras. I bought the hooks for them today and am reminded that I have another job to do. I still need some black taper candles. Hopefully, I'll have a picture or two of the work in progress on Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment