Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Puppy Palace

Today I will giving my little foster puppy to his new mommy. I normally do not foster dogs since I work full-time during the school year, but I was "roped" into by my brother (who saved this poor little thing's life in the first place). He knew when I saw him I would not be able to resist. My brother really thought I would keep him for myself, but I have promised my husband no more dogs (we already have two). I did, however, agree to keep him until I could find him a good home. I knew it would only take a few days of networking....he's so cute and sweet.


This chihuahua actually had a waiting list of potential adoptive parents....I couldn't believe it. I was thrilled and believe that his new mommy and daddy will give him the good life he deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment