Sunday, March 3, 2013

Strawberry Fields Forever

Last year I planted 50 north European strawberry plants. Supposedly they are "sturdier" specimens, and I am hopeful of a bountiful harvest. I just need my friend, J, to till my gardens in order to get me motivated. Then I will get out there and neaten up the patch as well as plant my spinach, hopefully by the end of the month. I also need to spray the fruit trees next weekend (temps in the low 50s!) and decide what seeds I am going to have to order (what I cannot get locally).

The first recipe I want to try is this strawberry yummy I saw on the same French blog, "My French Country Home.

Click to find a fantastic pic of this scrumptious-looking dessert. I will post pics of all of my creations (if they turn out) when the time comes.
http://myfrenchcountryhome.blogspot.com/2011/03/ce-mercredi-je-mange-une-tarte-aux.html







No comments:

Post a Comment